My method is a bit more techy but it works just fine.
First you are gonna want to go onto your blog's "layout" settings
- basically the layout setting will give you how your blog looks without anything on it except boxes for where everything goes.
- for example, a typical place to put your music player is at the bottom so that is where I placed mine like so
- Copy the code and paste into the body part of it. like so
- Click save and never touch it again. That code is solely for the music player itself.
Go to Open Drive and create an account there. For now go with the free version of the sign up.
- Opendrive is basically an online storage device where you are going to store the music that you will need for the blog.
- you can upload as many songs as you want on your blog. As you can see I have many to choose from.
Okay now we are going to jump back to blogger for a moment.
<a href="Direct link" style="display:none;">Title</a>
DON'T SAVE THE CONFIGUATION JUST YET! LEAVE IT OPEN FOR THE TIME BEING!
Now back to Opendrive. You are going to want to go into the options of your song and go to links.<a href="Direct link" style="display:none;">Title</a> where it says direct link.
While you are doing the coding for that, you can also change the title like I did. All you have to do is delete the word "title" with what you want like penguins or something. The title is what it will show up as in the music player when people view your blog.
So mine looks like this because I have a total of 5 songs on my music player.
Just make sure to click save when you are finished. Save the gadgets, then press "save arrangement" on the layout menu.
There is the tumblr method which is a lot simpler than this, but I chose to go with a multiple song option which you can't achieve through the tumblr option (i think).
Once you check your blog again, the music player should be there fully functioning if you didn't do anything wrong.
If you guys have any questions regarding this, you can ask me via comment or email and I'll see what I can do.